Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 5 in Shanghai.

This morning was the 5th day in Shanghai. I totally didn't hear my alarm ring hahaa.
So kinda overslept. Hehe.

Went to pay our overdue bills in the morning before settling our brunch/lunch at one HK cafe. It is not bad. After that, we went to look for HY's shuttle bus pick up point, and walked around the "orchard area" of shanghai (Nan Jing Xi Rd).

After that, my homies went to tailor suits and trench coats etc, while I made my way to meet Josephine, Jielun and Siwei to go to the Singapore Consulate to help out with the Yuan Xiao Event. I think the event on a whole is fun and well organised! The guests were very enthu and lively. It is cool to see so many Singaporeans gathered together in SH.

Another good thing is that we get to eat some SIngapore food la! Hahaha. Nasi Lemak, Rendang, and Uncle Frankie's Ang Ku Kueh is damn Solid! The peanut filling is damn "gao". Haha. Furthermore, I got to experience fire crackers for the first time in my life! So exciting! Also, they also set off their own fireworks like 2 to 3 metres away from me. So I get to see fireworks ignite and FLY up into the sky from ground level! =)






How I wish you were here with me.
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment