It has been a long time since I have blogged huh? Haha.
I think for the past 2 weeks, I have been going through a mental turmoil.
Been on an emotional rollercoaster and sort of feeling rather lost.
It has been quite sometime since I felt like that. Not that I like to feel like that, but it is just that I didn't expect to feel like that so soon. Some nights, I just couldn't sleep and I will just sit in the living room till 4am before going back to bed. Luckily, I've listeners. =) Thanks.
I used to not believe in fate. But after coming to NUS, I think fate has been pretty kind to me. And for most people especially tertiary students, they know that GOOGLE is your friend (GIYF) but for me, GOOGLE is more than a friend, GOOGLE is a saviour. No need to go on as to why though. Haha.
The weather here in Shanghai is mad. It is like fluctuating quite madly and it sorts of get a bit irritating. Some days are damn hot and some days are damn cold. I'm hoping spring comes soon, though by then, I can't wear my trench coat already. I think trench coat looks damn good lol. =p
If anyone is reading this entry, you will realise that my thoughts aren't exactly in a good state; I'm just typing whatever that comes to my mind.
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. How tough you are is all in the mind. Some times, alcohol gives you a bit of confidence and strength. But whatever the case, I have to be strong, for I'm a wall. =)
Sun, keep shining on for me. The dark and gloomy days will be gone.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment